The restaurant of Parktheater Eindhoven
Vanwege de recente coronamaatregelen zijn we tot nader order gesloten. Bekijk hieronder onze bestelmogelijkheden voor thuis. Te bestellen van maandag t/m zaterdag.
At Smaaktheater Dertien, you can enjoy lunch, an a la carte meal, a drink and light snacks, a three-course Theater Dinner and more!
Combine your visit to a performance with a three-course Theater Dinner for € 32,50 per person. This dinner option is only available in combination with attendance at a performance. On the evening itself, you choose your dishes from the menu. Or perhaps a Theater Dinner Extra for € 40, a dinner with a Borrelarrangement.
A la carte
Our a la carte dining option is available to guests regardless of whether they are attending a performance. We also feature a special children's menu for children aged 12 years old and under.
At Smaaktheater Dertien you can enjoy a tasty lunch every day. In addition to the a la carte lunch, we offer a City Lunch: soup of the day, coffee / cappuccino / tea / milk, a boiled egg, a cheese / ham / raw ham / croquette sandwich for € 6.00.
Enjoy the luxury of being treated to drinks and snacks, waiting for you during the intermission (or after the show if there is no intermission) on a table reserved specially for you. For € 9.50 per person, you can order this arrangement at the same time when you buy your theater tickets. The package consists of a drink of your choice and various savory delicacies.
Ik wil er wel wat bij-arrrangement
Book our special children's package for all youth performances: the Ik wil er wel wat bij...-package. Children can come and eat together with their parents before or after the performance in Smaaktheater Dertien.
Specials & Events
In addition to serving delicious food, Smaaktheater Dertien also offers various specials and events. Several times throughout the theater season, we organize events such as Moord in het Parktheater, Met de fles op tafel and The Dining Lizard.
Of course we adhere to the current rules of RIVM and the restaurant is completely corona proof. To keep it safe for you and for us, we use the following rules at Smaaktheater Thirteen:
- Reservations for a table are required.
- A maximum of four people are seated at one table (excluding children up to and including 11 years old).
- A maximum of 30 guests in total are allowed in our restaurant.
- We will not receive any new guests after 9 pm and we will close at 10 pm.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering.
- Our employees refer you to a table.
- Keep a sufficient distance from each other.
- Do not walk unnecessarily through the restaurant and follow the indicated walking routes.
- Our employees will do a short health check in advance, assessing whether your visit poses risks.
- Our employees will ask you to fill in your details in advance.
- Do your members of your household have health problems (fever, colds, cough, shortness of breath)? Then we would like to receive you at a different time.
- Be kind to eachother.