Mon 19 Oct ’2009:00 - 15:30Kameleon
Sitting next to each other?
Philipszaal: maximum 2 people next to each other.
Hertog Jan Zaal: maximum 4 people next to each other.
Are you with more people? Send a Whatsapp or call 040 2 11 11 22
The Musical4daagse is now a household name in various theaters throughout the Netherlands. Previously, this fun musical training was organized in the Stadsschouwburg Haarlem, Theater de Flint in Amersfoort and Schouwburg Amstelveen, among others. And last autumn and spring break, it appeared at Parktheater Eindhoven.
The Musical4daagse was developed by professional theater teachers Caroline Leardini and Jeroen Heiliegers. The unique project gives children from the age of six the opportunity to take music lessons during the holidays. The teachers make a musical with each group within four days.
Anyone between 6 to 12 years old with a passion for singing, dancing and acting can participate! Children can register via the Musical4daagse website.
- The Musical4daagse is from 19 to 22 October 2020
- This same week there is also a Musical4daagse for expat childeren
- You can register until October 4, 2020
- Please note, space is limited!
- Cost for four days: € 137.95
- Safe at the theater: view the Corona measures for a safe and responsible theater visit.