Sun 15 Dec ’1913:00 - 17:00Kameleon
There is plenty to do in the Park Theater between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. For children between 4 and 10 years and their parents. View the full program below.
There are both ongoing activities and activities scheduled at specific times.
- Pimp my bag: children can pimp their own linen bag. Bags provided by the Parktheater.
- Freerunning parcours: a special course for children under the guidance of professionals.
- Youth show Hip Hop Hoera - 1.15 pm and 3.15 pm
- Urban dance workshop for beginners
- Breakdance battles by students from On The One dance school - 1.35 pm, 2.15 pm and 3.50 pm
- Fun lecture about What is hip hop? by dancer and choreographer André Grekhov - 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm
- Street dance showcases by three different dance groups - 1.10 pm, 2.10 pm and 3.50 pm
- Perfect Beat Day: three different workshops where children and parents learn how to make a music composition and can create sound using all kinds of materials (laptops will be available).
About Hip Hop Hoera
Don't Hit Mama / Frontaal give a preview of the Hip Hop Hoera show today. Breakdance, popping & locking and fusion for older people? Absolutely not! Hip Hop Hoera takes you through themes such as who am I, who is that other person? and why does he belong to a group and not me? A performance about being yourself, being different and being together.
In Hip Hop Hoera, all kinds of music from the hip hop scene will be heard. The samples will be a feast of recognition for the parents. And at the end, you can go on the floor yourself to shake and groove with the dancers.
- Hip Hop Hoera can be seen as a complete show on 24 May 2020
- Excl. drinks