Onder het Melkwoud
Wed 22 Aug ’1820:30 - 21:50Elsewhere
Thu 23 Aug ’1820:30 - 21:50Elsewhere
Fri 24 Aug ’1820:30 - 21:50Elsewhere
Sat 25 Aug ’1820:30 - 21:50Elsewhere
Wed 29 Aug ’1820:15 - 21:35Elsewhere
Thu 30 Aug ’1820:15 - 21:35Elsewhere
Fri 31 Aug ’1820:15 - 21:35Elsewhere
Sat 1 Sep ’1820:15 - 21:35Elsewhere
Wed 5 Sep ’1820:00 - 21:20Elsewhere
Thu 6 Sep ’1820:00 - 21:20Elsewhere
Fri 7 Sep ’1820:00 - 21:20Elsewhere
Sat 8 Sep ’1820:00 - 21:20Elsewhere
Sun 9 Sep ’1820:00 - 21:20Elsewhere
One of the highlights from the Oerol theater festival is kicking off this season in Eindhoven! In this open-air performance, Onder het Melkwoud, six actors will take you through a day and night in the lives of residents from a seaside town. We see their secrets, their fears, their loneliness and desires.
Live music by Woody Veneman is sprinkled throughout the stories.
Theater company Afslag Eindhoven has transformed Dylan Thomas’ original radio play into a visual, musical narrative, a warm-hearted ode to human vulnerability.
- Performed in Dutch
- Director: Yvonne van Beukering. Featuring: Rogier Schippers, Martijn Crins, Dianne Krijnen, et al.
- The performance will take place behind the Genneper Hoeve in Genneper Parken in Eindhoven
- Starting times will depend upon the time of sunset (Aug 22-25 @ 20:30 / Aug 29-Sep 1 @ 20:15 / September 5-8 @ 20:00)
- Dining will be possible at the location (can be booked in the ordering process)
- Extra to order: the vinyl record of Polly & Bruce. This musical duo originated from Onder de Melkwoud. Their first record is now out with music from the performance.
- Sheltered seating will be provided
- Excl. free drink
- Best of the Fest
- Try out 22 Aug, première 23 Aug
- To general information
- Our ticketing staff gladly assists you: 040 - 211 11 22 or create a website account and order tickets (attention: in Dutch)