A save visit to the theatre
A safe and responsible visit
Find all information and corona safety measures here
Go to the theater together and enjoy!
We are very happy to be able to open our doors again. We think it is very important to provide a safe environment for all visitors, employees and artists so that everyone can visit the theater with confidence and we can enjoy the performances together.
Parktheater adheres to the measures of RIVM, the national government and the Safety Region and uses the protocol of the VSCD (trade association of theaters).
We ask you to observe the rules for your and our safety. We wish you an enjoyable performance.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
The main measures
- Ticket sales
- You can only buy tickets online (parktheater.nl) or by telephone
- The halls have an adapted hall layout. As a result, you cannot choose your seats in the map, but you will be assigned the best available seat.
- In the theatre
- Stay at home if you and/or members of your household have health complaints (fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath)
- It is mandatory to wear a mouth mask in the building. This may be taken off the moment you sit in your assigned seat. As soon as you get up, put the mask back on.
- There will be a health check in advance to indicate whether your visit poses any risk
- Don't come too early
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Follow the walking route that is indicated
- Follow our employees’ instructions
- Be considerate of each other
Don't forget the RIVM rules
- Keep 1.5 meters distance apart
- Wash your hands
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow
- Do not shake hands
- Use tissues
What does the Parktheater do to enable a safe visit
- We ensure that everyone can keep 1.5 meters away from each other
- Prior to your visit, we will ask you questions about your health
- Employees assist visitors when entering the hall
- There are various hygiene measures in place, such as safety plexiglass screens and frequent cleaning of all contact points such as door handles, knobs and toilet facilities
- Disinfectant hand gel is provided
- Wherever possible, doors will remain open as much as possible so that touching of the doors is avoided
- Use of the lift, toilets, cafes and other facilities are limited (see the rules in the theater)
- There are no intermissions during the performances
- We have a well-functioning ventilation system with air exchange and a good indoor climate. We refresh the air with mechanical fans by drawing in and then extracting the outside air. The installations that supply and extract the air are continuously monitored and well maintained.
- You will receive a service email with information about the safety rules no later than three days prior to the performance
What can you do yourself?
- Do not come to the theater if you have health problems (e.g. fever, colds, cough, shortness of breath). Have you already bought tickets? Exchange it free of charge for a voucher / other show.
- Buy tickets online and only for yourself/your household
- Do not come to the theater too early, but make sure you are on time (parking, health check, toilet use, taking a seat in the hall)
- Always keep 1.5 meters away from others
- Follow the walking routes and directions in the theater
- Hang your coat yourself in the (unsupervised) cloakroom or take your coat with you in the room
- Be considerate of each other
Health check entrance Parktheater
When entering the Parktheater, we will ask you a number of health questions. If you can answer all questions with no, you are most welcome in the Parktheater.
- In the past 24 hours, have you had a cough, a cold, fever and / or tightness?
- Do you currently have a roommate/family member with a fever? or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the coronavirus and was it diagnosed in the past 7 days with a lab test?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the coronavirus and have you had contact with him/her in the past 14 days, while that person still had complaints?
- Are you in home isolation because you have been in contact with someone with the coronavirus?
If you have corona complaints, we would like to receive you another time.
View the options for returning / exchanging your ticket here.
Frequently asked questions
The air treatment system in the Parktheater continuously refreshes the air in the halls with clean outside air. No air is recirculated in our building. Clean air enters and dirty air is always extracted again.
If the performance cannot be performed, we will notify you and you will receive a voucher from the Parktheater or your money back. The voucher can be exchanged for a performance of your choice and is valid for two years.
If you have any complaints on the day of the performance, please let us know via email@example.com or 040-211 11 22. You cannot come to the performance, but you can exchange your tickets for a new performance or a voucher.
Our visitor research shows ....
No less than 96% of our guests experience a visit to the Parktheater as safe and relaxing. The majority of our guests (74%) would like to visit the Parktheater again and would recommend a visit to others.
Reactions from our visitors:
"Keep it up! Nice intimate concerts"
"Was in tip-top order. Seemed like a service theater"
"We were very satisfied"
"It was great! and especially how the theater has been adapted ... Mega fun! I am enthusiastic and have recommended it to several!"
"We feel very relaxed"
Visitors enjoy performances to the full again. How do they experience their visit to the Parktheater? Our colleague Loes took a closer look and wrote a blog Hand disinfected, keep your distance and enjoy.
Last modified: June 2,, 2021
Because the situation around corona is constantly changing, the content of this page may change regularly. For example due to amended regulations or changes in the internal organization.